Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Washing Dishes with Hand Made Dishcloths!

It is so nice to use my own homemade dishcloths. I LOVE it. So far they just feel better than the sponges, they work twice as well (even on the tough stuff after it's been soaked for 5 minutes) and they are so much prettier to look at. I don't know about you but I like to look at pretty things whenever I do something that I don't enjoy that much. It makes the experience that much better.

Here are some photographs.






I bought some cotton yarn and single crocheted each row into the back loop only of the previous row. It makes a sort of ridge and I thought that that little ridge would be helpful when washing dishes. On the black and blue ones, it looked fine. Just simple. BUT in the plain blue ones it looked so pretty I'll probably have a hard time washing grimey dishes with them!

All in all, I would like to sell these too, so if you want some, just let me know! You can pick the color and tell me about the size that you want and I'll make them for you!

Just in case you all feel like I am just out to get money from you, I want you to know why I keep trying to sell things. I want to live in something a little bigger that a 180 square foot camper. I want to build a bed a breakfast where you can all come and stay at, and I want to share this awesomeness with the world. Most of those things take money, and if you have a little extra and you want to share with us, buy something. If we don't make it yet, just ask and we'll see what we can do for you. We want to build a community where we all help each other. I will even trade for time/talents/trappings instead of money. Let's make a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment