Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Sun Study Catch Up!

Hello Folks!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post these. I finally got the camera, the intervals, and the editing software figured out. Here is the sun in my garden from February 14th to February 28th. At least it's a good sampling of the sun during that time! The videos are about 6 or 7 seconds long, and I think that I will be trying to post a whole month overview instead of daily videos... Let me know what you think!






As far as how the sun affects me personally, I would like to share some facts that I learned about Vitamin D. 

Vitamin D is produced by the body in sunlight.
Vitamin D is not really a vitamin, it's a hormone!
Vitamin D is found in three different forms in the body; D1, D2, and D3.
According to WebMD, 40% - 70% of Americans suffer from a Vitamin D deficiency.


I want to know more. Like what exactly are the symptoms of a Vitamin D deficiency? How much should you be getting? How do you get enough Vitamin D? 

I'm sure the answers wont be too hard to find, but I'll have to do the research later. I have dishes to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment