Saturday, January 25, 2014

Major Facial Reconstruction... On the Blog that is!

Hey Guys!

As you may have noticed, I have done some major facial reconstruction on this here blog. I recently created a website and I don't really like redundancies so I've moved all things business related to the website. You can see it here, at www.havenhomestead.com.

I've also removed my writing tab and the posts containing my excerpts. That is because I am entering some writing contests and in order for them to be considered 'unpublished' I need to remove them from my blog... After I win the contests you may find them back up here! For now, I have added an overview of my writing on the right.

I added the option to follow us by email, so you can get updates as soon as I post. I would love to know how many people are actually following us, so please sign up. It's a great way to find out what's going on here, and it will help me not to feel so dependent on Facebook!

And I finally figured out how to upload my own photo for the background.

I hope you like the changes! Let me know what you think in the comments below:)


No comments:

Post a Comment